Dental ServicesOur Ponte Vedra dental practice isn’t just about filling cavities as fast as we can. It’s about enhancing your self-esteem, so you’ll feel better about yourself. Dr. Joseph Chiafair has designed the practice as a comfortable setting where you’ll feel cared for and pampered. Our entire dental team loves getting to know patients and establishing rewarding relationships built on trust, respect, and honesty. The way we see it, the more we know about you, the better we can anticipate your dental needs. From there, we’ll work on giving you the best smile possible.
Complete Dental Care For The Whole Family
For over 30 years, Dr. Chiafair has provided complete dental care including cosmetic, laser, and reconstructive dentistry.
General Dentistry, from a simple exam and cleaning to a painful emergency or full mouth restoration, we promise to provide you with state of the art dental care that puts your comfort first. You don’t have to go to a clinic setting or from doctor to doctor to get the full range of dental care you require, it’s all here, in one location from one doctor. Listed below are some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients:
- Full oral exam with oral cancer screening
- Routine & deep-cleaning, as required
- Treatment of cavities or painful teeth
Cosmetic Dentistry is the term used to describe any dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth and gums, or even your bite. It includes dental procedures that result in a better, more noticeable smile. Some of our procedures are:
- Dental Bonding – This procedure uses state of the art, color-matched materials to improve the appearance or shape of teeth or to fill in minor gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – We use painless procedures that can remove the toughest stains and restore tooth color to a dazzling white and are safe and effective treatments
- Lumineers – Can transform the appearance of teeth with a thin layer of restorative materials in as little as two easy visits with no pain or drilling and can last many years.
Restorative dentistry serves to restore teeth that may have been damaged through common oral health problems or more serious dental issues. Tooth decay, wear, and damage are a natural result from the intense workout and bacterial influx our mouths get every day. Some of our procedures include:
- Dental Crowns- A dental crown can restore structure, strength, and function to a tooth with extensive decay or damage.
- Inlays/Onlays- A more conservative option to dental crowns, inlays and onlays fit into a tooth similarly to a filling, yet they are milled restorations, much like a crown.
- Dental fillings are utilized using the most modern and durable advancements in dentistry.